Here is how to change the IGMP settings to use for VLAN2 Ravenna AES67.
- Click on "MULTICAST" on the left menu.
- Click on "IPV4 Multicast Configuration" and then click on "IGMP SNOOPING".
- The following pane should show up in the right side.
Make sure "IGMP SNOOPING STATUS" & "IGMP QUERIER STATUS" are ticked "ENABLE" as show in the picture.
- Select the "ENTRY 2" (vlan id 2) and click on "EDIT" as shown on the picture below.
- In the window that just popped up edit the entries there (all the yellow marked entries, should be set as shown) and click "APPLY"
- Click on Copy/Save Configuration link (yellow marked) to go save your configuration .
- Choose "Running Configuration" and "Startup Configuration" and click "Apply".
- Click on "DONE" button and that is it.