- ANEMAN does not follow the Frame Rate mode (AES67, Ultra, Extra, Low Latency), it has a Sampling Rate Zone option but not one for the Frame Rate, users will have to manually make sure that their devices are on the same frame rate / Latency.
- Merging RAVENNA ASIO driver can control the sampling rate of a Horus/Hapi device, but Horus/Hapi device cannot control the sampling rate of the RAVENNA ASIO driver; Horus / Hapi should not be set as Master of a sampling rate zone including RAVENNA ASIO.
ANEMAN issues can be traced in a log files, please contact Merging support in order to put it in place.
Users working on large network setup should contact the Merging Support team in order to make sure they have the latest firmware and optimized switch configuration.
This 1.0.0 release is restricted to the following list of devices :
- Merging NADAC and NADAC player
- Merging HORUS and HAPI audio converters
- Merging MassCore, OSX VAD, ASIO Virtual Driver and ALSA driver
- Digigram’s LX-IP sound card*
- Digigram’s IQOYA range*
- Devices based on Archwave’s uNet technology (e.g. Genelec 8430A, …)*
(* : requires a plugin that is may not be delivered with your installer, visit www.merging.com/aneman)