How-to configure MERGING+NADAC with HQPlayer on Windows OS ?
The MERGING+NADAC ASIO driver is installed and configured
Signalyst HQPlayer is installed http://www.signalyst.com/consumer.html
- Start HQ player:
- Click in the top left corner Menu and select File/settings menu.
- First set Backend to ASIO.
Then select Merging Ravenna ASIO Driver as Device :
- Set the Buffer time to 100ms:
- Set the DAC bits to 24 bits:
- About Sample rate limit:
You may limit the player to some specific sampling rates, and apply conversion filters.
Please consult http://www.signalyst.com/consumer.html for further details.
In this case a 44,1KHz 16bit file is played. In HQ player and on the MERGING RAVENNA ASIO driver panel, the playing sample rate is 96KHz.
- To playback DSD and DXD files, please configure the SDM Defaults :
Oversampling : Poly-Sync
Modulator : DSD5
Bit Rate : 11289600
- To play multichannel music files :Channels: 5.1 (MC-8 NADAC owners only):
- Enjoy !
There is no content with the specified labels