How-to configure MERGING+NADAC with HQPlayer on MacOS ?
The MERGING+NADAC CoreAudio driver is installed and configured
Signalyst HQPlayer is installed http://www.signalyst.com/consumer.html
- Start HQ player:
- Click in the top left corner Menu and select HQPlayerDesktop3 - Preferences menu:
- First set Backend to CoreAudio
Then select Merging+NADAC as Device :
It is recommended to keep the Buffer size to Default.
- Configure PCM Defaults for PCM playback without any down or up-sampling:
Filter : None - Dither : None - Sample Rate /Limit : 384000
- You can now play PCM files:
- Configure SDM Defaults for DSD playback without any down or up-sampling:
Oversampling : poly-sync - Modulator : ASDM5 - Bit Rate /Limit : 11289600
Select SDM(DSD), and you can now play a DSD file.
Note: DSD through DOP on Mac computer is limited to DSD128, however MERGING+NADAC is DSD256 capable.
There is no content with the specified labels