- Install Pure Analyzer from the Flux Center (do not install Flux Bonjour option if you plan on using this on a Pyramix system)
By default Flux Sound Grabber VST will be installed as well
- Launch Pyramix and scan the plugin, as any VST plugin.
- MassCore system : in Pyramix settings > Hardware > MassCore > VST Plugins engine, select your VST buffer size (example 1024)
Native system : VST Buffer is the same site as your ASIO device buffer.
- Put the Sound Grabber VST on the Bus output you want to use and set a password (pull the line)
- Launch the FluxTAnalyzer-f64-x64.exe standalone application (can be found here C:\Program Files\Flux\FluxTAnalyzer.app\Contents\x64)
- On the Flux Analyzer select the Source. The source should get detected by the Pure Analyzer (name written on the Sound Grabber VST)
- Go to the Pure Analyzer Settings and put the same Password
- Go to the Pure Analyzer IO settings if you want to configure multichannels.
The drawback could be that this workflow could be very demanding on resources in high FS, like DXD.