Objective: To create a new Source for Monitoring purpose
- On your Anubis device, long push the Merging logo, to access the Anubis Home page.
- Access the Settings page from that Home page
- Go in the Sources menu, then press on Create new source.
- Press on the new source that has been created
- Select a given name from the Anubis predefined Source names and a numeric/alphabetical tag.
- Most importantly choose your Speaker Set layout from the Type entry field listing.
You have now created a new Source.
Note: Anubis ex-factory comes with some pre-configured Sources. Users are free to create their own source or edit the present ones.
128 Channels at 1FS are available to patch those Sources.