Merging recommends its users to follow the v10 Installation guide requirements and recommendations.
- The Pyramix v10 installer is only 64bit compatible.
- Pyramix v10 is compatible with the following OS :
Windows 7 Professional (64bit):
Supports: MassCore/RAVENNA, Native/RAVENNA & Native ASIO
Windows 8.1 Professional (64bit):
Supports: Native/RAVENNA & Native ASIO
- Be sure that those two windows updates (especially kb3033929) are properly installed :
Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB3033929)
Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB3123479)
If the Windows updates seems stuck or very slow, please see this page this page for further advices.
- Pyramix V10 requires the new v10 keys.
- The HASP security dongles are not supported
For such configuration users must purchase a SafeNet dongle, see with your local Merging sales office.
- MassCore users should pay special attention to the Bios configuration.
Improper configured Bios could result in MassCore Spikes, Blue Screens or corrupted audio signal.
Pyramix v10 and RAVENNA PC configurations details are available in the Support Section of our website.
- Note that in order to run Pyramix v10 MassCore under 64bit you will need a RTX64 Activation Key along with a MassCore 64-bit key.
Find here a document explaining different MassCore/RTX64 installation and licensing scenarios.
- MassCore users must migrate to Horus RAVENNA and install the NET-MSC-GBEX1 PCIe Ethernet card provided by Merging Technologies to run MassCore RAVENNA under 64bit OS.
- The VB VS3 plugins are installed along with Pyramix.
- Algorithmix Denoiser and descracther plugins are included in Pyramix installer since version 10.0.7 Hotfix.
- The Flux VS3 plugins needs to be installed separately, consult fluxhome.com/download
- Cedar plugins needs to be installed separately, consult your local dealer.
- Pyramix v10 – 64bit does support natively 64bit VST plug-ins.
- A workaround for VST 32bit plugins users under a 64bit OS is possible by simply installing the
jBridge third party application, without running jBridger (no need to create 64bit proxy VST dlls).
32 bit Waves plugins not supported by Merging when using jBridge under a 64bit OS. Please use Waves 64bit plugins in such case.
Merging is not responsible for any eventual instabilities and side effects caused by the use of jBridge.