You may need to completely uninstall Pyramix, VCube, Ovation or AMR, for example if you have to re-install a previous version.
MassCore users should NOT uninstall MassCore engine (IntervalZero RTX) unless requested by firstname.lastname@example.org
MTCleanup utility is backward compatible, you may use it with any previous Pyramix, Ovation, VCube or AMR version.
Make sure you also have your authorization key file (.mtk) at hand (matching the software version you will re-install), you will need to re-enter it.
Pyramix / Ovation:
- Your settings can be saved using Save button in the All Settings page (ALT+G).
- Macros and keyboard shortcuts can be saved in their respective pages.
- FX Rack presets can be saved using Save Preset>Save to File function.
- Layout and Templates are stored in MyDocuments>Merging Technologies folder.
- If you use a specific desktop layout, first save it in Settings>Application>Desktop Layout.
- VCube : Presets can be saved in the Presets tab.
- Keyboard shortcuts can be saved in the Shorcut tab
- Back Up your Plugins Settings from C:\ProgramData\Merging Technologies\Plugins list (.pms files)
- Other Pyramix Settings (such as Monitor, FX Rack, Final Check, and more) can be found from C:\Users\<USER NAME>\AppData\Roaming\Merging Technologies\Pyramix
Do not save those settings in the Documents/Merging Technologies folder.
Uninstall the program in Windows control panel > Programs & Features (and AMR,VCube, MTUSBSync,…if you have these)
Unzip in any convenient place and run the MTCleanup utility (more infos in the README file if required)
32 bits OS : MTCleanup_x86.zip
64 bits OS : MTCleanup_x64.zip
YOU NEED TO BE LOGGED AS ADMINISTRATOR TO USE IT : right click on the MTCleanup and select Run as Administrator.
Reboot your PC and then reinstall Pyramix, Ovation, VCube and /or AMR.
You’ll have to go through MTSecurity Settings and re-enter your keys. Double click on your .mtk file with MTSecurity Settings close, or click on Import Keys in MTSecurity Settings.
Except for AMR, you will also have to go in VS3 Control Panel to configure the applications.