- IRT: MXF Analyzer is known to prevent MassCore from Starting up. Remove or stop the service under Windows in such case.
- CodeMeter USB dongle versions can cause RTX blue screen at shutdown. Update the driver to version 6.80 (January 2019) or make sure you have no CodeMeter services running under Windows.
- Logitech keyboard or mouse with some customized functions (even basic)can cause RTX blue screen at shutdown.
Install the latest version available from Logitech website.
If it still do not work, download and install SetPoint V6, You may download this version here.
- EaseUS backup / partition V6.0 Ok, but versions above can cause Blue or Green screen at shut down.
Dell- Kace software can cause RTX blue screen at shutdown.
- Hyper-V Virtual Machine : will cause Blue screen at Windows startup
- Cyberduck (FTP client)installs a Bonjour version that is not compatible with any Merging product, do not install this program.