Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- RAVENNA user should avoid connecting multiple Horus / Hapi, MassCore, ASIO or VAD to any router/Network not certified by Merging.
- Refer to the Merging RAVENNA validated switches page for all details on the Merging certified RAVENNA switches.
- Only Merging RAVENNA devices can be connected to the Merging PCIe Ethernet Controller Card NET-MSCGBEX1.
- Only RAVENNA devices should be connected on RAVENNA network, do not mix with devices like Controllers such as Tango/Isis/Euphonix or other network devices.
- 100MB Ethernet devices should not be connected on RAVENNA network.
- Please also note that Windows cannot handle different networks in the same address range. For example, Windows cannot handle the Horus plugged on NIC 1 and a NAS plugged on NIC 2 if both devices uses the 169.254.xxx.xxx address range. You need to change one of the device and its NIC to another range, 192.168.xxx.xxx for example.