ReNOVAtor does not appear in the Render tools window
1. Close Pyramix
2. Launch Windows Run (WindowsKey + R)
3. Type regsvr32 followed by a space and drag and drop on the Run command window the NovaPyr.dll located here :
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Merging Technologies\Renderers\NovaPyr.dll
4. Press OK
5. It should give you a message saying that the dll has been registered
6. Launch Pyramix and your ReNOVAtor should work.
If you still have unsuccessful registration of the NovaPyr.dll use the command line method below.
- Go to the Windows Start menu and type cmd in the search.
- Start the CMD shell by making sure it is launched as administrator (Mouse+Right click on cmd.exe "Run As Administrator")
- From the CMD shell go to the folder where the NovaPyr.dll is
e.g. cd C:\Program Files\Common Files\Merging Technologies\Renderers
- Type the registration command line in the CMD shell :
- It should give you a message saying that the dll has been registered
- Launch Pyramix and your ReNOVAtor should work.
reNOVAtor window does not open when pressing Render
The minimal selection for reNOVAtor to work is 3 seconds.
If you have a smaller selection, reNOVAtor window will not show up.
Resetting reNOVAtor settings
- Close Pyramix
- Go in C:/Windows and start regedit.exe
- Browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Algorithmix.
- Right click on the “Nova” subfolder and export it (so you have a backup of those settings)
- Then delete this folder.
- Restart Pyramix.