- Some plugins like Flux require OpenGL version 2.0 and above
- Sonnox VST plugins potential crashes at plugin opening
- Removing the Melodyne Editor plug-in from a Mixer could crash Pyramix.
Merging reported this issue to the Celemony team (still under investigation). Also the Melodyne is not reporting the delay compensation value.
Turn the plug-in off before removing it.
User with iLok must upgrade their iLok drivers in order to prevent potential crashes with Altiverb or Flux, or other VST plug-ins when running Pyramix v10.
Altiverb 6 could make the Mixer rebuild crash Pyramix following non-realtime Mixdown.
We recommend users to download the latest version available on the Audio Ease site.
Altiverb 7. When inserted onto a SubGroup the Altiverb might not be processed.
Try to use AUX and strip returns and to disconnect the Monitor panel IO (reported to Audio Ease).
Altiverb 7 is also known to crash Pyramix when inserted into a 384kHz project (the issue was reported to the Audio Ease team)
Flux VST: "not authorized" continuous message on plug-in GUI
Update the Pace iLok driver.
See http://www.fluxhome.com/support/faq.html for further assistance.
If you have more than 1 Ethernet Controller under a 64 bits OS, Eucon requires an advanced network configuration (for all DAWs).
Eucon/Euphonix : Eucon/Eucon2 not available as OASIS Transport in Pyramix Settings > Controller > OASIS.
Please see this page.
- UAD2 VST plugins
Fully supported for real Time Mixdown and playback, but not faster than real-time (UAD not supporting latency changes in non real time mixdown).
- Algorithmix DeNoiser and DeScratcher should not be used on Strips or Buses of more than 2 channels (Stereo) otherwise a crash can occur (limitation).
- Flux IRCAM Verb/Verb Session : Issue when used in AES67 mode (48 samples) potential mutes. Please update to version 3.5.25 or above.
- Cedar . High track count (above 10 tracks in DXD/384 Khz and above 24 tracks @ 4FS) causing stalls and graphic issues. Please update to version 7.3 or above.
See this page for further details on Cedar 7.3