- Installation: For installation information refer to the Ovation v7.1 Installation Guide
- New save special as v7.0
Ovation v7.1 shows are not backward compatible with Ovation 7.0, users must perform a “Save Special as v7.0” in order to open such project in v7.0
- Ovation Launch: Be patient before opening show, wait until Ovation is fully launched, as screen can become unresponsive during Ovation Startup.
- MTFF file format is not suitable for ultimate performance. Please in such case use BWF/WAVE.
- Merging recommends that all cues are at the Show sampling rate for the best preformance
- Merging recommends for the best performance that all media cues are played from SSDs if RAID configuration is required.
- Mixer Automation Known limitations:
Only one Panning Control is supported, there must be only one Panning Control in the mixing console
Edit In Pyramix of a cue does not carry the automation back to Pyramix for editing for now
Pausing a cue doesn’t pause the automation
Bus sends Automation is not supported.