- Downkload and install the driver corresponding to your Mac OS system here : Core Audio / VAD driver MacOS compatible versions
- Follow the Installation Guide instructions.
- In your System Preferences, access the Merging RAVENNA/AES67 Settings to configure :
The number of Inputs and Outputs you need.
The Latency / buffer size (Standard VAD can only run in AES67-48 samples mode.
The Frequency is usually handled by your DAW application.
Set the Merging RAVENNA/AES67 driver as Playback Engine for your favorite DAW :
Logic Pro X
Pro Tools 12
- In Applications > Merging Technologies Folder, find MT Discovery.
As soon as RAVENNA device is connected to a valid ethernet port (or ethernet adapter), you can access the devices by double-clicking on it in MT Discovery :
- To connect inputs and outputs, browse to Applications > Merging Technologies Folder and select ANEMAN (or RAVENNA Easy Connect - Legacy).
Follow the ANEMAN Quick Connection Guide or RAVENNA Easy Connect Guide