Pyramix MassCore version vs. RTX keys versions:
Pyramix v9 - 64bit uses keys starting with RTX64-010- XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Pyramix v10 - 64bit uses keys starting with RTX64-020- XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Pyramix v11 - 12 - 25th- 64bit uses keys starting with IZRTX64-030- XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
In my MT Security Settings, Keys tab, the RTX key ( last line) is different than the one you have in the MassCore tab,
- Close Pyramix and the MTSecurity panel,
- Go to the Windows registry (regedit.exe) under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Merging Technologies/AccessControl
- There should be a subfolder with your key serial number 50000xxxx
- Within the subfolder you have different values and the RTX64ActivationKey.
Delete this RTX64ActivationKey.
- Now launch MT Security Settings and re-import your key file.