- At least 1 Merging RAVENNA device must be present in your setup.
- In the Merging RAVENNA device, make For Horus or Hapi devices:
make sure that in Setup > System :
ASIO Clock is set to Auto or On.
Latency is set to 64 smpl (recommended), 32 or 16 smpl (RAVENNA) or 48 (AES67 - driver version must be 11 or above)
For Anubis devices:
make sure that in Settings > General > Latency is set to 64 smpl, 32 or 16 smpl (RAVENNA) or 48, 12 or 6.
- If your Merging device is running firmware 3.9.4 (or above), make sure you are running ASIO driver V12 (or above)
- Make sure that your DAW and Merging RAVENNA devices sampling rates matches.
- In RAVENNA ASIO panel, check that the Sample rate value is correct according to your settings, and that the State is green/running.