- If you are not successfully installing Pyramix V11.1 at the first installation try on Windows 10, please restart your system and launch again the Pyramix V11.1 installer
If you are not successfully installing Ovation v7.1 at the first installation try on Windows 10, please restart your system and launch again the Ovation v7.1 installer
- Uninstalling a Pyramix version might leave components behind, please use the PMX CleanUp v11 is available for those in need to reinstalling from a clean environment.
Please consult the MT Cleanup page for further details.
Note: Under Windows 10 the MTCleanUp should be launched as Administrator.
- MassCore users previously running V11.0.x must update the MassCore Runtime engine.
- As of v11.1 the ANEMAN installer is no longer included in the Pyramix Installer.
Please download and install the latest ANEMAN in order to manage and monitor your AoIP devices from http://www.merging.com/products/networked-audio/aneman
- Pyramix v11.1 Projects are not backward compatible with Pyramix v11.0, users must perform a “Save Special as v11.0” in order to open such project in v11.0
We recommend to Ovation users which have already a Pyramix installed on their computer to first uninstall Pyramix before install Ovation.