- Pyramix 25th.0.4, Ovation 9.0.4, Merging Audio Device 1.0.4, Merging Ravenna ASIO 13.0.4 (or above) required.
Previous versions won't install or can't be authorized on Virtual Machines.
- Native platform supported, MassCore not supported on Virtual machines,
- Cloud licensing only, dongle licensing not supported.
- Merging Audio Device / Merging RAVENNA ASIO driver requires the "Infrastructure pack" authorization keys.
See this page for details.
- Display resolution 1280 x 1024 minimum
- Merging currently recommends to have the Merging Ravenna device(s) connected to the Host computer LAN.
- Tested operating systems : Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 or 2019.
- Recommended Virtual machines : Microsoft Hyper-V, Oracle Virtual Box, VMWare Workstation.
Note : Merging won't provide additional support for Virtual Machines installation or configuration, please consult the manufacturer.
- Minimal Virtual Machine resources : 1 CPU core and 1 GB of RAM.
Required resources may vary depending on the number of channels, sampling rate, ... and host computer hardware.
Therefore you will have to adjust the VM settings according to your setup.