- Set your DAW sampling rate as the RAVENNA network one, or set the RAVENNA network sample rate as the DAW one.
- In ANEMAN, you can create a Sample Rate zone, so all devices in this zone will follow the sampling rate.
- If you have several devices on the same RAVENNA network, make sure the PTP Master is set to the same sampling rate as the ASIO driver.
You may alternatively set the device ASIO Clock (Setup > System) to Off on the Master PTP device and On on the device connected to ASIO.
“ASIO Clock error : latency of the master Horus/Hapi/Anubis and ASIO
driver must be set accordingly"
The latency of the ASIO driver and the Horus/Hapi/Anubis do not match.
|Depending on your requirements and setup :|
- If you are running ASIO driver V12 or above, make sure your Horus or Hapi device is running firmware 3.9.4 (or above)
If your Horus or Hapi device is running a version prior to V3.9.4, please use ASIO driver V11.
- Change the Latency setting in the ASIO Panel : 64(32/16) or 48(AES67AES67 (48/12/6)
- Or change the Latency setting in Horus/Hapi Setup > System page.
Or in Settings > General > Latency in Anubis devices.
“no ASIO Host connected”