- Make sure Windows User Account Control is set to the lowest value (Never Notifiy)
Go in Windows Control Panel > User accounts > Select your user account > click on Change User Account Control settings and set it to "Never Notify"
You must reboot for this change to apply
- Make sure you are using the ASIO driver matching with your Windows version.
The ASIO driver is not compatible with Windows XP, Vista or Windows 8/10 32 bits
Windows 7 32 bits : ASIO driver 9.x 32bits
Windows 7 64 bits : ASIO driver 9.x and following
Windows 8 64 bits : ASIO driver 10.x and followingNot supported
Windows 10 64 bits : ASIO driver 11.x and following
The driver version can be found on the right top corner of RAVENNA ASIO Panel
- Make sure you have selected a network adapter with a valid IP adress (if the IP adress displayed is 0.0.0.0, it is not possible to bind to it)
- Make sure you have selected a 1GB ethernet adapter
- Update your network adapter driver