Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Use same brand of switch across the RAVENNA/AES67 network (example: do not mix Dell and Cisco)
- Each switch must have its own IP address
- Ports used to connect to another switch should be configured especially for this purpose.
The switches configuration differs from the standard configuration, please follow the Cisco multiple switches configuration guide.
- There should be one IGMP Querier, on the Master switch.
- PTP Master should be selected depending on the number of switch it has to go through :