Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Merging Ravenna ASIO driver installed (V12 or above)
- Anubis connected to your computer network adapter
- Start the Merging Ravenna ASIO Panel application.
- Select your Local Adapter (Ethernet).
If you only have one Ethernet adapter, it will be selected automatically,
Tip : by default, the IP address will be 169,254,xxx,xxx, unless you are using a network switch.
In that case, be aware that audio networking requires specific settings on switches.
Merging has a tested and validated switch list, available on this page.
- Set the ASIO driver Buffer Size.
For the purpose of this tutorial, we will use the default value.
Tip: The buffer size value is always given @1Fs (44.1 - 48 kHz).
If you run @2Fs (88.2 - 96 kHz), it will be doubled, @4Fs (176.4 - 192 kHz), will be X4.
- Select the network Latency (also called framing).
Please use the AES67 setting, as this setting must match with the one in your Anubis device
(AES67 being the default value for Anubis, see Anubis Settings > General > Frame Mode > Latency)
- Set number of Inputs and Outputs.
For the purpose of this tutorial, we will set 64 inputs and 64 outputs.
Tip : Even if not used, inputs and outputs will use some resources. Therefore we recommend you set the required number of IOs, but not more.
- Click on Apply, the ASIO driver will then stop then restart to set the changes.
Tip : Remember that each time you change a setting in this panel (as indicated by the * sign next to the parameter), you must click on Apply.
- Now you can start your DAW, and set it to use the Merging Ravenna ASIO.