How to access the Advanced pages
- With the device IP address :
In your browser, enter the device IP address followed by /advanced/index.html
- VAD (ASIO, CoreAudio, ALSA)
In your browser, enter the device IP address followed by :9090
- Through MT Discovery :
Right click on your device and select Open Advanced (Hardware devices : Horus, Hapi,...) or Open (Software devices : MassCore, ASIO, Alsa,....)
- Through ANEMAN :
Right click on your device and select Web Services : Advanced (or RAVENNA if Advanced is not available)
- Sample Rate : current sample rate (44100-48000- 88200-96000-176400-192000-352800-384000)
- Frame size (@1Fs) : current frame size (64 - AES67/48 - 32 -16)
- This is the unique zeroconf device name. Other devices see this device name.
Reboot is not required for the change to apply. Equivalent to device Setup menu > Network > Device Name.
- Type : defines the kind of IP V4 address used (Zeroconf - DHCP - Static)
- Adress - NetMask - Gateway : only available if Type is set to Static.
Reboot is required for changes to apply.
PTP Domain : allow to define a specific PTP domain, usually when several PTP masters are required in the same network (default value for Merging devices and programs is 0).PTP Domain support is available since the following versions
MassCore : Pyramix V11.1.5 / Ovation 7.1.5
Ravenna ASIO : V12
ALSA : V1.0
CoreAudio / Virtual Audio Device : 2.0.37746
Horus - Hapi - NADAC : firmware v 3.9.2
DSCP : PTP DSCP (46 : PTP AES67 / 48 : PTP RAVENNA)
To modify the PTP setting, you must first tick the "Manual" checkbox.
- Priority 1 is the main priority value.
- Class : Device class. This value should not be modified.
- Accuracy : cant be modified.
- Priority 2 is only used if the other parameters do not allow to elect a PTP master.
- GMID : Current GrandMasterID (PTP Master)
Slave only : forces the Merging device to always be PTP slave.
- Delay Mech.: PTP Profile related - E2E or P2P
Announce : PTP Profile related - PTP announcement interval (1 - 2 - 4 - 8 -16 seconds)
Sync : PTP Profile related (0.0625 - 0.125 - 0.25 - 0.5 seconds)
- Lock : shows if the device is locked to PTP (Locked -Locking - Unlocked)
- Master : true / false for the current device.
- GMID : Current GrandMasterID (PTP Master)
- Delta (ns) : delta between the device and the PTP master.
Graph (since firmware 3.9.3)
The graph is only active for slave devices.
The graph shows the device delta against Master PTP clock.
1 is the highest priority, 255 the lowest one.
Merging devices are by default using Priority 127 when set as PTP Master and 255 when PTP slave
- Create session button : create a new session source
- IO : select the physical input (when applicable)
- Name : Source name
- Advertise : enable source advertising on the network
Auto-unicast - retrieve unicast address+port from sink (RTSP) : automatically retrieve the sink (listener) IP address for unicast connection.
This feature only applies to Merging Technologies devices.Auto-Unicast support is available since the following versions
Horus - Hapi : firmware v 3.9.2
MassCore : not yet supported (v12)
Ravenna ASIO : not yet supported (v12)
CoreAudio / Virtual Audio Device : not yet supported
ALSA : V1.0
- Address : stream multicast address
Note : user defined checkbox is activated automatically when entering a multicast address manually
- TTL : Time to Live (also called Hop Limit) - this value should not be modified
- Payload type : RTP Payload type - this value should not be modified
- Codec : L24 - L16 - DSD64 - DSD64_32 - DSD128 - DSD128_32 - DSD256 (bit rate). Note that those values are sampling rate dependent.
- Frame size (samples) : frame size of the current source.
- DSCP : audio DSCP (34: RTP AES67 / 46: RTP Ravenna)
- RefClk PTP traceable: This feature is useful when you want to connect a stream through Internet (e.g. with two PTP Masters (GPS) at each locations), it allows to make connections with devices locked to different traceable PTP Masters.
See also Ignore refclk GMID - accept source locked to any PTP master on the Session Sinks page.
- Channels :
Channel count : number of channels in the stream. The drop down menu allows to select specific channels if the number of channels is smaller than the selected module channel capability (limitation : channels must be contiguous)
The URL pf the SDP of this session is : allows to save the Session Description into a file (useful for specific third party devices if manual SDP has to be provided).
- Create session button : create a new session sink
- IO : select the physical output (when applicable)
- Label : Sink name
- Source : drop down menu to select a source (both sap and bonjour advertised sources are listed).
Manual : allow to manually enter a SDP
- Delay (samples) : playback delay.
0 is automatic delay (automatic delay only works for Merging Technologies devices)
- Ignore refclk GMID - accept source locked to any PTP master : This feature is useful when you want to connect a stream through Internet (e.g. with two PTP Masters (GPS) at each locations), it allows to make connections with devices locked to different traceable PTP Masters.
See also RefClk PTP traceable on the Session Sources page.
- Channels : Channel count : number of channels in the stream. The drop down menu allows to select specific channels if the number of channels is smaller than the selected module channel capability (limitation : channels must contiguous)
- RTP Status : connection status
0x10 receiving RTP packets
0x01: wrong RTP sequence id
0x02: wrong RTP SSRC
0x04: wrong RTP payload type
0x08: wrong RTP SAC
0x20 stream has been muted
0x40: Horus implementation - an incoming stream is muted
Important note : this field is incremental, meaning the error numbers will sum.
E.g. : Stream muted (20) and Wrong payload (4) will be displayed as 0x24.
- RTSP Host : connected source IP
Session name : defined in SDP (usually the same as the source name)
Clock domain : PTP clock type and domain
Payload : Payload / Codec / Sampling Rate / Number of channels
SDP : display detailed SDP information on the current stream.
Allows to change the name of module's specific Inputs and / or Outputs. (when applicable)
Note : The module has to bet set to RAVENNA mode (Module page Output Source : Ravenna), otherwise it will not be displayed in that page.
ZMAN-based devices only
ZMAN-based devices only - Under Construction
Current firmware version
- Reboot : restart the device
- Reset to Factory : restore all settings to factory default, and restart the device
- Save : save the current configuration.
- Get Report : generates a debug report, and saves it on the local computer.
If the report is not saved automatically, make sure your web browser did not block the download.
- Get Device Status : displays the device status (SysLog)
- Get Device Engine Status : displays the device engine - ZMAN-based devices only