If you need to switch your storage configuration between AHCI and RAID, follow this procedure to avoid reinstalling your Windows 10 system.
- Go in Windows Start menu > Windows Administrative Tools > System Configuration (msconfig)
- Select the default OS boot line
- Tick the "Safe boot" box and click on OK to restart the computer.
- Go in your computer BIOS - Storage configuration and set it to the required mode (AHCI or Intel RST - RAID)
- Save the BIOS change and restart Windows, using the default boot.
- Windows will restart in Safe mode (minimal drivers
(you may go in Windows device manager - Storage controllers to see that the controller type has now changed)
go in BIOS and change storage
Win install driver
select Win boot line
Note clé RTX RAID system.