Recommended MERGING+CLOCK Power up and Shutdown sequence
Merging recommend this procedure to avoid potential glitches as much as possible.
- Power up the MERGING+CLOCK
- Power up the MERGING+NADAC / MERGING+PLAYER
- The system is usable immediately, however for best performance, allow for the CLOCK-L a warming up period of one hour and for the CLOCK-U of two hours
- Shutdown the MERGING+NADAC / MERGING+PLAYER
- Shutdown the MERGING+CLOCK
Note: Despite this order, you could still be confronted to some small glitches during initialization depending of the devices you have connected and the NADAC clock status.
It is not recommended to power up the MERGING+CLOCK while a media track is playing, as this could cause monitoring glitches during the synchronization sequence
Shutting down the MERGING+CLOCK while a track is playing is also not recommend and this could generate a non-negligible glitch on the NADAC outputs (DA & Headphones).