- For installation information please refer to the Ovation V9 Installation Guide.
- Ovation 9 requires new keys as of the Release Candidate. Merging also has redone the Packs and Options.
Warning: Users with v8 keys will not be able to run Ovation as of version 9 RC1.
- Ovation v9 shows are not backward compatible with Ovation 7.x, users must perform a Save Special > Save Show as Version 7 in order to open such show in Ovation 7.x
Note: Ambisonic v8 & 9 Shows are not fully compatible with Ovation v7
- The VB Plugins (VS3) are no longer installed along Ovation as of the version 9 they come with a standalone installer.
Download and run the VB Plugin – VS3 installer after having installed Ovation. See this page for details
- Ovation Launch: Be patient before opening show, wait until Ovation is fully launched, as screen can become unresponsive during Ovation Startup.
- Ambisonic decoders only decode to Virtual Rooms with standard channel types and positions. If a custom room is needed, then they need to first decode to a standard bus, having speakers as close as possible to the custom room, then send that bus into the custom bus through a GPS strip.
Ambisonic support: Pyramix Mixer currently does not allow multichannel connections for an Ambisonic input Strip for remote MicPre.
Please use the Web Access PreAmps page for Horus and Hapi
- MTFF file format is not suitable for ultimate performance. Please in such case use BWF/WAVE.
- Merging recommends that all cues are at the Show sampling rate for best performance.
- Merging recommends for the best performance that all media cues are played from SSDs if RAID configuration is required.