Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Pyramix 25th.0.4, Ovation 9.0.4, Merging Audio Device 1.0.4, Merging Ravenna ASIO 13.0.4 (or above) required.
Previous versions won't install or can't be authorized on Virtual Machines.
- Native platform supported, MassCore not supported on Virtual machines,
- Cloud licensing only, dongle licensing not supported.
- Merging Audio Device / Merging RAVENNA ASIO driver requires the "Infrastructure pack" authorization keys.
See this page for details.
- Display resolution 1280 x 1024 minimum
- Merging currently recommends to have the Merging Ravenna device(s) connected to the Host computer LAN.
- Tested operating systems : Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 or 2019.
- Recommended Virtual machines : Microsoft Hyper-V, Oracle Virtual Box, VMWare Workstation.
Note : Merging won't provide additional support for Virtual Machines installation or configuration, please consult the manufacturer.
- Minimal Virtual Machine resources : 1 CPU core and 1 GB of RAM.
Required resources may vary depending on the number of channels, sampling rate, ... and host computer hardware.
Therefore you will have to adjust the VM settings according to your setup.
Installing Pyramix / Ovation
Installing Merging Audio Device / Merging Ravenna ASIO driver
MT Security - Authorizing
- Make sure you have a Cloud license for the software you need to authorize.
If you don't have such key, please contact your Merging Sales partner.
- Start the MT Security Settings panel (from Windows Start Menu > Merging Technologies or from Windows Control Panel).
- Go in the Cloud licensing tab, and follow the instructions on the Cloud Licensing page.
- Once authorized, please restart the VM.
Merging Audio Device - Merging RAVENNA ASIO driver configuration.
- Merging currently recommends to have the Merging Ravenna device connected to the Host computer LAN.
Please follow the VM manufacturer documentation for such configuration.
- Please configure the Merging Audio Device driver or Merging RAVENNA/ASIO driver.
VS3 Control Panel configuration
- If you use Pyramix or Ovation, please configure the VS3 Control panel ( (from Windows Start Menu > Merging Technologies or from Windows Control Panel).