Release Date: 5 July 2021
- Remote Control, reliability and responsiveness
Fixed in MAD 2.0.2
- MAD discovery not seeing Hapi and Horus in Maintenance Mode
- MAD UNITE Stability
- MAD/VAD United devices may fail to reconnect after a computer reboot.
- MAD potential crash without Ethernet interface
- MAD/VAD stream numbering too long can cause disconnection
- MAD/VAD Anubis not following the sampling rates changes despite in Auto Samping Rate Mode.
Release Date: 09 June 2021
- Number of channels : The number of channels declared by the ASIO driver is now the same for all sampling rates (up to the limit of 128 channels @1Fs, 64 @2FS, 32 @4Fs, 16@8Fs/DSD).
This results in faster sampling rate changes and improves Roon, Jriver, ...media plyers playback experience.
- Unite general improvements
Fixed in MAD 2.0.1
- RAV-1395 MADASio, MADConsole, MADSrv File versions
- RAV-1396 Ghost streams remaining in advanced pages
- RAV-1397 MDNSSupport SAPSupport Disabled - Failed to initalize ASIO driver
- ANUBIS-1033: Renamed Devices rename not appearing in VAD/MAD.Device
- Several stability fixes.
- Discovery issues with long devices names.
- WDM bridge not initialized if disabled when starting the computer.
MAD 2.0 Build 7673
Release Date: 20.05.2021
Deployment version to end users.