How to access the Advanced pages
- With the device IP address :
In your browser, enter the device IP address followed by /advanced/index.html
- VAD (ASIO, CoreAudio, ALSA)
In your browser, enter the device IP address followed by :9090
- Through MT Discovery :
Right click on your device and select Open Advanced (Hardware devices : Horus, Hapi,...) or Open (Software devices : MassCore, ASIO, Alsa,....)
- Through ANEMAN :
Right click on your device and select Web Services : Advanced (or RAVENNA if Advanced is not available)
- This is the unique zeroconf device name. Other devices see this device name.
Reboot is not required for the change to apply. Equivalent to device Setup menu > Network > Device Name (Horus/Hapi)
- Type : defines the kind of IP V4 address used (Zeroconf - DHCP - Static)
- Adress - NetMask - Gateway : only available if Type is set to Static.
Reboot is required for changes to apply.
PTP Domain : allow to define a specific PTP domain, usually when several PTP masters are required in the same network (default value for Merging devices and programs is 0).
MassCore : Pyramix v11.1.5 / Ovation v7.1.5
Ravenna ASIO : v12.0
ALSA : v1.0
CoreAudio / Virtual Audio Device : v2.0.37746
Horus - Hapi - NADAC : firmware v3.9.2
Anubis : firmware v1.0
DSCP : PTP DSCP (46 : PTP AES67 / 48 : PTP RAVENNA)
To modify the PTP setting, you must first tick the "Manual" checkbox.
- Priority 1 is the main priority value.
- Class : Device class. This value should not be modified.
- Accuracy : cant be modified.
- Priority 2 is only used if the other parameters do not allow to elect a PTP master.
- GMID : Current GrandMasterID (PTP Master)
Slave only : forces the Merging device to always be PTP slave.
- Delay Mech.: PTP Profile related - E2E or P2P
Announce : PTP Profile related - PTP announcement interval (1 - 2 - 4 - 8 -16 seconds)
Sync : PTP Profile related (0.0625 - 0.125 - 0.25 - 0.5 seconds)
|PTP Priority value :|
1 is the highest priority, 255 the lowest one.
Merging devices are by default using Priority 127 when set as PTP Master and 255 when PTP slave
- Create session button : create a new session sink
- IO : select the physical output (when applicable)
- Label : Sink name
- Source : drop down menu to select a source (both sap and bonjour advertised sources are listed).
Manual : allow to manually enter a SDP
- Delay (samples) : playback delay.
0 is automatic delay (automatic delay works for Merging Technologies devices).
For non-Merging devices, if set to 0, the playout delay is calculated based on the SDP a=framecount value.
In any case, the frames must be time aligned; all devices must run an integer number frames from time zero (epoch).
- Ignore refclk GMID - accept source locked to any PTP master : This feature is useful when you want to connect a stream through Internet (e.g. with two PTP Masters (GPS) at each locations), it allows to make connections with devices locked to different traceable PTP Masters.
See also RefClk PTP traceable on the Session Sources page.
- Channels : Channel count : number of channels in the stream. The drop down menu allows to select specific channels if the number of channels is smaller than the selected module channel capability (limitation : channels must contiguous)
- RTP Status : connection status
0x10 receiving RTP packets
0x01: wrong RTP sequence id
0x02: wrong RTP SSRC
0x04: wrong RTP payload type
0x08: wrong RTP SAC
0x20 stream has been muted
0x40: Horus implementation - an incoming stream is muted
Important note : this field is incremental, meaning the error numbers will sum.
E.g. : Stream muted (20) and Wrong payload (4) will be displayed as 0x24.
- Playout Delay : current playout delay on the selected sink in samples (and ms).
- RTSP Host : connected source IP
Session name : defined in SDP (usually the same as the source name)
Clock domain : PTP clock type and domain
Payload : Payload / Codec / Sampling Rate / Number of channels
SDP : display detailed SDP information on the current stream.
Allows to change the name of module's specific Inputs and / or Outputs. (when applicable)
Depending of the sampling rate, some modules may not be available.
Note : The module has to bet set to RAVENNA mode (Module page Output Source : Ravenna), otherwise it will not be displayed in that page.
ZMAN-based devices only.
Allows to connect physical I/O and Internal device router.
ZMAN-based devices only - Under Construction
Current firmware version
- Shutdown : shutdown the device
- Reboot : restart the device
- Reset to Factory : restore all settings to factory default, and restart the device
- Save : save the current configuration.
- Get Report : generates a debug report, and saves it on the local computer.
If the report is not saved automatically, make sure your web browser did not block the download.
- Get Device Status : displays the device status (SysLog)
- Get Device Engine Status : displays the device engine - ZMAN-based devices only
- Toggle Transparency check : (Merging RAVENNA ASIO driver only) : send a transparency check signal on the first output channel (Channel0)